Dr. Miron-Shatz authors a popular Psychology Today blog about medical decision-making, called Baffled by Numbers.
In addition, Dr. Miron-Shatz’s work has been featured in places such as Science Magazine, Science News, The Globe and Mail, and Yahoo Finance. She has also been interviewed in print and online, in places such as Insider, MarketWatch, Authority Magazine, The Native Society, NewsDay, The Network for Global Media, Student Doctor Network, Princeton Alumni Weekly, and Northwestern, as well as on TV, including on Canada AM and various Israeli health and morning shows.
Sample articles, interviews, and mentions include the following:
- Why You Need to Love Your Pregnant Body (in Authority Magazine)
- On How to Convey Risk Information (in the Princeton Alumni Weekly)
- Israel’s early vaccine data offers hope (in the New York Times)
- Beyond the App – a novel take on personalizing digital health can increase its effectiveness (in the BMJ Clinical Evidence Blog)
- Patients Retain Little from Cath Lab Informed-Consent Conversations (in tctMD)
- BRCA-Test Myths (in The Insider)
- Milestone Birthdays Trigger Thoughts of Health (in Science Magazine)
- Trick Yourself Into Creating a Fresh Start (in Forge)
- The Two Levels of Happiness (in The Epoch Times)
- Israel needs better coronavirus communication (in The Jerusalem Post)
- A Decision Scientist on Coronavirus and Spring Break (in i24 News Daily Dose)
- Israel marks rise in COVID as cases double over past month (in i24 News)
You can contact Dr. Miron-Shatz for media purposes here.